Parts and labor. FOB Reno, NV, USA.
- Telebinocular: 1 year
- VS-V Vision Screener: 2 years
- DVS-V Vision Screener: 2 years
- Vision training materials: 30 days
Sales taxes are applicable to any order in or destined to Nevada.
* Check with mail order. Checks should be made payable to Mast Concepts which does business as (d.b.a.) Mast/Keystone and Keystone View
* Credit card account: we accept Visa, American Express, MasterCard, and Discovery. Credit card charges will appear under ‘Mast Keystone’
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
Via UPS whenever possible. A charge for shipping and handling will be included on all orders. Orders are normally shipped within 30 days of receipt. Request for a specific or expedited mode of shipment may necessitate added shipping charges.
International shipments. We will contact you to advise shipping charges for orders outside USA.
Minimum Order Policy
There is a minimum order policy of US$35.
Orders received from outside the United States are payable in US currency at the time the order is placed unless prior arrangements have been made.
Money-Back Guarantee and Returns
When products are not satisfactory, they may be returned at any time within 30 days of receipt for a full refund of the purchase price. Books, manuals and expendable supplies such as record forms are excluded from this guarantee when ordered separately.
When returning merchandise, contact Keystone View prior to shipment for authorization. Merchandise must be returned via UPS in resalable condition with all original packing materials and shipping charges paid. Please indicate the reason for return and action desired.
Note: Merchandise held more than 30 days is subject to a 15% restocking fee. No returns accepted after 90 days.
Mast Concepts will not be responsible for goods damaged in transit. Should you receive such goods, refuse to accept them from the carrier until the delivery receipt is marked “Received in damaged condition”.
Claims for damages should be immediately filed with the shipping carrier as they assume all responsibility after merchandise is delivered in good order to them and is signed on by them. If “concealed damage” is discovered upon unpacking, have the shipping company agent make out a report within 48 hours or recovery from the carrier is lost.
Lost or missing merchandise is our responsibility only after the following precautionary measures have been followed by the customer:
* Do not sign the delivery ticket if all packages specified on the bill of lading are not received.
* Do not claim shortages until you have read the packing slip – some items may be back-ordered.