Tri-fold for Occupational Health Professionals
Vision Health Glossary
“What is strabismus?” These and other vision terms defined, in straight forward language.
- Barrel Cards
- Brock Technique
- Color Blindness
- Delacato Stereo Reading Program
- Depth Perception
- Farnsworth-Munsell Test
- Gesell Test
- Groffman Program
- Hand-eye coordination
- HOTV chart
- Ishihara Test
- Landolt Ring
- Lea Chart
- Leavell Language Development Program
- Macular Suppression
- Pelli-Robson Test
- Peripheral Vision
- Red Red Rock Technique
- Retinal Rivalry
- Saccadic Test
- Sloan Letter Test
- Streff Syndrome
- TBI trainer?
- “tumbling E” test
- Van Orden Test
- Vision therapy
- Zweig-Bruno Tracing Procedure
Vision Health Top Ten Tips
Do you spend long hours in front of your computer? Check the following tips!
Vision Health Articles
High added-value content dedicated to vision health industry professionals
- Will the LASIK trend increase the workload of U.S. drivers licensing professionals?
- Transparencies vs. “real world” vision – there is a difference. Are you testing accurately?
- ADD or just can’t see? The restless child in the classroom may have a vision problem.
- Vision Testing: A Blind Spot in Occupational Safety
- Knowledge is Power: Medical Surveillance Defends Your Company Against Workers Comp Fraud
- Vision Therapy: Myths and Misperceptions
Areas of Expertise
Tri-fold for School Nurses
Visionary Software Download New Visionary Software 2013 Ver. 3.0 Visionary 2013 Software installs on computers equipped with Windows XP,...
Visual Acuity Testing Equipment
A Comparison of Keystone and Titmus Vision Screeners for Occupational Health Vision Testing Comparing similarly priced Keystone and Titmus vision...
Aniseikonia is a condition where the image seen by one eye is a different size and shape than the image...
Sometimes referred to as “lazy eye”, amblyopia is decreased vision in one or both eyes not caused by anatomical damage....
Vague eye discomfort arising from use of the eyes; may consist of eyestrain, headache, and/or browache. May be related to...
Astigmatism is a common condition, often occurring with near-sightedness or far-sightedness, where all of the rays of light entering the...
Barrel cards refer to a kind of target used in vision therapy to help build fusional reserves – the power...
The Brock Technique is a comprehensive diagnosis and therapy program for strabismus (“crossed eyes”) that can be implemented at any...